Amplificateur de puissance Multicanaux Class A Krell - TRIO 300
Krell Class A iBias Technology
Krell's history is rich with breakthrough Class A amplifiers that have helped build the Krell legacy of offering the best sounding amplifiers available. Audiophiles have always considered Class A technology to be the best sounding operating state for amplifiers. However, despite Class A's unrivaled sound quality, it has fallen out of fashion because of recent demands to reduce power consumption and heat in home electronics products. Krell engineering took this challenge and redefined the meaning of high performance power amplifier. Our goal - unmatched performance, elegant design, and a compelling array of features. The breakthrough - a patent pending circuit delivering Class A operation without the excessive heat and wasted energy of conventional designs, housed in a striking new form factor, with network connectivity for advanced access and monitoring. The sound is open and unconstrained, in a manner that rivals live performance and the true sound of voices and instruments. Music and dialogue are reproduced with a richness, detail, and startling dynamics that fill a room.
- Puissance 3x 300W RMS at 8 Ω
- Puissance 3x 540W RMS at 4 Ω
- Frequency response
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz +0, –0.13 dB
- <0.5 Hz to 100 kHz +0, –3 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio
- >98 dB, wideband, unweighted, referred to full power output
- >116 dB, “A”-weighted
- Gain 26.2 dB
- Total harmonic distortion
- <0.045% at 1 kHz, at 300W, 8Ω
- <0.17% at 20 kHz, at 300W, 8Ω
- Input impedance
- Single-ended: 100 kΩ
- Balanced: 200 kΩ
- Input sensitivity: 2.4 V RMS
- Output voltage: 49 V RMS
- Output current: 16 A peak
- Slew rate: 40 V/μs
- Impedance: <0.017W, 20Hz-20kHz
- Damping factor: >470, 20Hz-20kHz
- Heat output< Standby: 13.7 BTU/hr.
- Idle: 800 BTU/hr.
- Maximum: 7387 BTU/hr.
- 3x single-ended via RCA connector
- 3x balanced via XLR connector
- 3x pairs binding posts
- Dimensions (WxHxD)434x194x536mm
- Weight 38.6 kg